Saturday 20 July 2013

[MC_SERVER_TIPS][MINE]Thanks For Your Help!

19:27

The Blog has reached 200+ Views and I thank all you guys for your help in bringing this blog to a step to success!Without the help of you guys we would not have managed this properly because we have seen that some MINECRAFTERS need help so we are providing them!Also the blog has changed it's name! This is a New change done by me and I will change my title to [ADMIN] instead of Co-Owner!
Jordan will be the owner of the blog Offically :) In this blog post I will be talking about Minecraft Multiplayer donating

Multiplayer-Server Donating
As I would not like you guys to get cheated by Minecraft server owners I would like to share some precautions in donating to Minecraft servers.
•Check the average number of players on the server.Normally,on cracked servers there are more people and tend to stay on faster than uncracked servers.If the amount of players are more than 15,you can be sure that the server is online for long or not there won't be so many people online.
•Check if the server has a website.If the server has a website,check out the number of donations and the people that donated,ask them to verify before donating

I hope you guys will not be cheated on by Minecraft Server Owners and I wish you the best of luck and a good day ahead in Minecraft! Happy Minecrafting,MINECRAFTERS!

[ADMIN]Mine 

Written by

We are The Minecrafterpeeps, bringing you exciting content on Minecraft [and LoL]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Minecraft & League Of Legends ... A Brand New Discovery (:. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top