Sunday 7 July 2013

[MC_1.6_UPDATE][MINE]

20:55

Hey guys!Sorry for not posting for a while :(.The reason behind was that School's Back and a major exam is coming up for the both of us(Owners) :) Anyways today I will be sharing with you guys about the new update for Minecraft Computer Version. 1.6 is out!In this new version of Minecraft,there are many new items and stuff!For a start,there is hayblock and HORSES!!
Horses are cool!!
In my personal opinion,the new update have lagged many multiplayer servers which are bad :( however,the horses are cool!!

-Sorry for the short post because I need to go :( In the next post I will be posting a longer one! I promise!-

Co-Owner:Mine

Written by

We are The Minecrafterpeeps, bringing you exciting content on Minecraft [and LoL]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Minecraft & League Of Legends ... A Brand New Discovery (:. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top