Wednesday 19 June 2013

About ME !![MINE]

20:31

Hey guys ! Mine back here :) . This time round I will be introducing myself !

My name : Jovan
Nationality : Singaporean
Race : Chinese
Age : 12
===================================
Minecraft Experience : About 2 Years
Favourite Minecraft mob : Creepers
Favourite Ingot : Budder (Gold)
Favourite time when minecrafting : Mining
===================================
What I like : Diamonds and Budder (preferably Budder) ,Hunger Games and The Walls
What I hate : Ignorant younger kids talking crap about Minecraft
What I am good at : Mining. Mining . Just Mining (xD)
What I am not good at : Redstone , Building(Except Dirthouses xD)
===================================
That's About it ! I am Co-Owner , Mine !

Mine 

Written by

We are The Minecrafterpeeps, bringing you exciting content on Minecraft [and LoL]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Minecraft & League Of Legends ... A Brand New Discovery (:. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top