Sunday 23 June 2013

[MC_SUGGESTIONS_TIPS_#5][JORDAN]

21:44

Hello!! Jordan's back with a Minecraft PE tip! This will be about a glitch elevator, I think you all have heard of this before. Nevertheless I will still be teaching you guys how to make one. 

First, build double doors. 

Next, build blocks to 'surround' the door and build a 2x1 structure on top of the 'surrounding', as tall as you like. 


Make sure the top of the 2x1 touches the top of where you want to 'travel to ' in the elevator.
Now, to travel to the top, move in the middle of your opened double doors 

and tap on 'Quit to title' in the menu. 

Next, tap 'Play' and open your world again. (In this case, it is 'vv' for me!)
And then, TA-DA! You will be standing on top of where you wanted to be! ^^

Thanks for reading, hope to see you again!

Note: I, Jordan, will not post very often 'cause I can't use my mobile every time, sorry! But I think Jovan will post for you guys!!

Jordan Ang

Written by

We are The Minecrafterpeeps, bringing you exciting content on Minecraft [and LoL]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Minecraft & League Of Legends ... A Brand New Discovery (:. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top