Wednesday 19 June 2013

Now, for the secondmost writer of this blog… [JORDAN]

20:58

Me, Jordan Ang, will be introducing ourselves too!

My name: Jordan Ang

Nationality: Singaporean

Race: Chinese

Age: 20 days to 12 years old!

====================================================================================

Minecraft Experience: 6 months 0.0 ‘’

Favourite Minecraft mob: Creepers too!

Favourite Ingot: Dunno?

Favourite time when minecrafting: Building a glass house

====================================================================================

What I Like: Building houses and making facilities and digging and findin’ materials :D

What I Hate: SPIDERS!! [They jump at you…] , Untrue Stuff about Minecraft

What I am Good At: Building, Building, Buildong ;D

What I am Bad At: Fighting and defending myself [especially when I activate a Nether Core]

====================================================================================

And, one last thing : I play Minecraft Pocket Edition more than PC version as my netbook has only 2GB of RAM, always lag when I try to play Minecraft PC!

Byes!

 

Jordan Ang

Written by

We are The Minecrafterpeeps, bringing you exciting content on Minecraft [and LoL]!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Minecraft & League Of Legends ... A Brand New Discovery (:. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top